Building Your Fundraising Career
AFP is committed to engaging young professionals and those young to the profession (Y2P) building their fundraising careers. AFP looks to fully leverage YP skills and expertise, and integrate them throughout our profession from front-line fundraiser, to executives, to prospect researchers and everything in between.
Our Young Professionals event will be in May 2017 and will be on the event calendar as soon as the date is finalized.
The YP Committee looks to integrate and develop the voice of all YP across the Greater Cincinnati chapter.
The YP Committee works to provide you with:
- Voice for shaping and building your chapter experience
- 360 Mentoring opportunities and networks
- Web resources to launch your career to the next stage
- Activities that fit your career goals at events like AFP’s International Conference
- Value and relevance for your YP membership
YP scholarship information to be posted by July 2017.
Come back often to check out new resources that have been added. Don’t see what you are looking for or have suggestions? Please e-mail Matthew Gellin and someone from the committee will be happy to talk with you.